Thursday, October 6, 2016

Big Question Letter

Dear Culture professional,

      I really want to learn why there are so many different cultures, languages, religions, and all of that kind of stuff. I am writing to you because I know you have experience with that type of stuff and I was wondering if you can help me out. Why does everybody in the world have different languages? Why can't everybody just speak the same language so we can all communicate without any problems? Howcome there are so many different cultures and ways of lifestyles? Don't you think that's the reason there are so many problems in this world? People do not like how other people live at times and it stirs up problems between the two. Another question I have is why did God create so many different races, and ethnicities? doesn't he know that people love to bring other people down, and having a different skin color, or belief will just make people get picked on even more? I hope you can answer my questions thank you for your time.




                                 - Robert Ruiz

No comments:

Post a Comment