Sunday, August 28, 2016

Young Goodman Brown Questions

1. In my opinion, I think he wrote this to show us that even a dream can change our perspective on things.
2. Yes I believe he has faith in his wife Faith. her personality does match her name.
3. the pink ribbons symbolize the love she has, and her personality and also symbolizes her name.
4. it was all a dream. " But, Alas! It was a dream of evil omen for young Goodman Brown.
5. I think the man is the devil diguising himself as somebody close to Goodman Brown. the main reason I think so is because of his walking stick with the moving serpent, which relates to the story of Adam & Eve.
6. I think the staff doesn't do anything, Goodman Brown's own mind is making him see and do these things. He is already seeing weird evil things, so I think his mind is just playing tricks on him.
7. If he would have not gone, then he wouldn't be having all these problems and be so paranoid. The forest made him open his eyes to evil and think everybody and everything is against him and is out to turn him into evil.

1 comment: